Saturday, December 15, 2012

Writers Challenge - 200 words - the #secret

Ok so here we go lets start a little writing challenge to get those little grey cells fired up.

So This Weeks writing challenge is a 200 words story.

you have until 23rd of December to submit your stories . I will post videos for voting, so you can vote on your stories. I will link all stories to your profile, website or whatever you wish. Good luck.

Must haves: 

  • 200 words or less - no more than 200. 
  • must have a conflict or challenge
  • must have more than two characters
  • must have a secret!!!
I will tweet and post your story here with a linky link and your name. 
To submit your story simply comment below or send it in to me my facebook or twitter. 




ok enjoy and get cracking.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment